Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You are My Cats' Meow!




I didn't get much done today. Hub was home and we ran around abit. We went to Hogback Mountain yesterday...that is something to see!! I have my travels at flickjourney.blogspot.com for pictures if you are interested. I tried out a new pattern with the tiny black dot quilted piece I found on remnant sale a couple of weeks ago at the New England Fabric Store in Keene, New Hampshire. There is a nice Joannes here and I still have to visit the Quilt Shop in Chester, Vermont. Tomorrow we go to see some friends we have not seen for 27 years. We moved and then they went to Belize for a number of years. Our kids grew up and now we are all grandparents. They are retiring to Texas but I was so fortunate to look her up on facebook one day, and there she was!! Her beautiful grin! So, I will be enjoying our catching up day in Conn tomorrow. Glad to have found them and connect before they retire to Texas. God is Good. Have a very blessed day! Quilted Blessings, Kari

No comments: