Saturday, October 30, 2010

Totes For A Day!

My Buckeye Fan!!!

The assemby of the fabric was simple enough. It has a small pintuck in around 3 inches. I lined mine in small pokadots and not even a pocket inside. When finished it is just rolled down for the close. You could add a button and loop if you want, I suppose. I did see in one design they used the pony tail holders for the loop, I thought that was clever and easy peasy!


Just spending the day sewing some totes while my hub works hard at watching College Football! He did work all night at the hospital. I Love the new books I bought over Amazon by Amy Butler. Her new one on 12 Easy ways to 26 wonderful bags is AWESOME!
I am practicing on some Lunch bags with the book LUNCH BAGS by Stash book. I am still waiting for the Tote Bible.
I love the new colors that are on the market now with the mix of prints and textures too. It is an awesome time to be a lady that sews sooooo much! and loving it more! Quilted Blessings!! Kari

No comments: