Thursday, January 24, 2013

See Jane Run....

Just a short note today!! I spent my day getting some groceries, putting them away and trying to decide what pattern I want to use with my American Jane fabric that I recently received. I discovered a hand quilting that I had found on You Tube in the Spring of 2011. I had a keen interest then too in the fabric and getting it that special look that can go with it. I put together just layer cakes last week and put a simple 3 colored border on it. I am going down to my studio soon to load that up....I will add the picture later. But I really want to mention a blog I also recently was blessed to find. http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/ is just too sweet. I love the quilting group I am sure oohing and ahing over the quilts on display by the quilters. Please take a minute and catch her blog. It is sweet. Quilted Blessings......Kari......see Jane Run! yes, my Dear Jane is spread on my hardwoods.....it is large! am going to Love It, don't you think?

2 comments: