Sunday, August 14, 2011

Have Move...Will Quilt!





We have now moved from Indiana to Virginia. My husband is the best man ever! We moved in over 100 degree heat there and then in Virginia. He just kept at it, never complaining. He set up my longarm over the first weekend we were moving in. We only have room for her "suziebell" in our living room in the sweet retro type 50's home we are renting for now. My goal this week is to get one of the tops I made last fall in the RV while in Vermont LOADED and quilted. I will show you the evidence that it really is set up! Quilted Blessings!! Kari

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I visited so many blogs but I noticed in your blog that, your work is always so gorgeous and you have a wonderful eye catching details and putting small elements together to make a spectacular creation.
hediye